Tuesday, October 21, 2014

24 hours in . . .

. . . and still no seizure activity. At the very least I got to use the bathroom all by myself. I've been awake the entire time. Usually that alone is enough to trigger an event, but I've heard the vEEG rooms referred to as the "seizure prevention unit" because people tend to quit having them as soon as they show up here. So that's comforting.

Oh, and I was just notified that the little machine that's supposed to be doing all the monitoring has been broken since I dropped it trying to go to the bathroom using just my right (WRONG) hand, so there's really no point in me being here whatsoever. Awesome. I wonder if they're gonna charge me for it. So far this experience has been SO eye opening and everyone has been SUPER forthcoming about what exactly they're even doing. I TOTALLY don't feel like the lone child in a world run by grown-ups who are all in on some joke I'm not getting.

/s

No comments:

Post a Comment