Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WHY ARE YOU SWINGING AT EVERYTHING

But seriously, got the machine fixed a while ago I did get to talk to my doctor finally, and I feel a lot better. Here's what we know now as a result of the data they've collected: my seizures are definitely epileptic as opposed to non-epileptic. The "irritation" they've seen on my right parietal and temporal lobes is prove enough of that even if I haven't had an event. Since the Tegretol has been working well for me, my doctor has given me the option of going home pretty much whenever I feel like it. "Don't feel like you're chained here," she said. That made me feel so much better because that's exactly how I felt. We decided to give it at least one more night to see if I can give them at least one seizure, but she's going to check with me daily and see if I feel like I can stick it out for another day.

In other news WTF ROYALS?!? 0-4 bases loaded in the top of the 4th. Taking Shields out doesn't seemed to have helped. You guys just keep on swinging at every damn thing comes your way, maybe I'll have that seizure tonight after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment